20 June 2015

8 International Praise Songs That Will Get You Moving To The Beat

Hey hey hey! God is good! So you guys may or may not know but I absolutely love to listen to / dance to praise and worship songs in different languages! I myself speak a few so anytime I find a worship or praise song in a language I know I listen to it like 949992929292 times. I love the idea that we all speak different languages but we can still worship + praise the same God, saying almost the same things! How mind-blowing is that? Or is it just me? So here is a compilation of some of my all time favorite praise songs! I absolutely cannot sit still listening to this songs! Always got to do a quick whip + nae-nae when these songs play! Okay I'm going to stop talking and get right into it!



La Buena Vida - Ken Reynolds + Lucia Parker (English + Spanish)
Click here to listen.
I heard this song for the first time a couple of weeks ago and the second the beat + music started I had to get up and do a quick cha-cha. Super quickly.

Hi Hanya Mahala - Mercy Ndlovu ( Tsonga from South Africa)
Click here to listen
Hands down one of my favorite South African praise songs. I really just have to do a hip sashay when this song plays! If you'd like to know what it translates into in English, click here. The lyrics are basically "We win for free in Christ".

Ishokwadi - Mkhululi Bhebhe (Shona from Zimbabwe + English)
Click here to listen.
I heard this song for the fist time before my floral design class on the radio, and I was so sad because  I couldn't remember the lyrics. Then on Sunday, the praise and worship team sang it and I WAS LIKE LORD YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I NEED! I had goosebumps you guys. It was amazing.

Calvary - Zaza (Sesotho from Southern Africa + English)
Click here to listen.
Heard this jamalam at church and I just had to bring out all my dance moves! All of them.

Yahweh - Mali Music
Click here to listen.
This one is a little slower, but I love it so much! It has such simple, yet God-glorifying lyrics.

Victory - Hillsong College
Click here to listen
I always have to fist pump and jump up and down when I hear this song! It's impossible not to. I heard this one at Kids Church Camp and I was likeeeeeee #done #thankYouJesus. Just listen to it.

Il est capable - ICC Mass Choir ( French version of Deitrick Haddon's "He's Able")
Click here to listen.
I actually heard this song first in French and then in English and decided that I liked the French version better.

Tambira Jehovah - Mkhululi Bhebhe (Shona from Zimbabwe + English)
Click here to listen.
UGH. I'm listening to this song as I type and I'm really trying not to hit that nae-nae right now. The lyrics translate into "Come and dance to the Lord". Don't mind if I dooo *hits whip*


I  also recently stumbled upon Hillsong Young and Free's album and I've been JAMMING and praising God like no other! To be honest, the only way you could get me to do exercise would be if Y&F's album was playing. No joke. So those are my all-time favorites! What are some of your favorite international worship or praise songs? I'd love to check them out!

On a more serious note, I want you to know, yes you reading this right now, that the Creator of the heavens and the earth, God, Yahweh, loves you with an everlasting love. In fact, He loves you so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus, to die for your sins so that you could have a relationship with Him.

 He's calling your name today, He wants to restore, heal, complete and bless you. It's a choice that you can make today. It doesn't matter what you've done in the past, He can and will forgive you! So come as you are! Talk to Him today. I promise it's not as hard as you think it is.  If you want to talk or need some prayer, you can send me a quick message through the Contact Tab at the top of the blog. You are loved. More than you can ever imagine.

The world and it's desires pass way, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.  1 John 2:17

Have you checked out the shop? Click here to make a purchase today!

 Are you a blogger looking for a blogger network? Join us at the Kente & Khanga Network! Click here to read more about it and join us!

Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall