7 March 2015

The Kente & Khanga Network!




Yall. Can I just say that a post on this little project of mine is so overdue its not even funny. So literally one night at like 2am, I wasn't asleep (DONT EVEN ASK ME WHY I'M NOT QUITE SURE MYSELF) and all of a sudden, this idea of a blogger network specifically tailored for Africa-based / African bloggers came to my mind. It had actually come up a while ago, but I had sort of pushed it to the back of my mind.

Anyway so that night, I turned my lights back on and started planning the Kente and Khanga Network! I KNEW I wanted God to be a huge part of it, like the Peony Project *fist pumpsss* because hey, we all need encouragement and words of exhortation as we go through the week, you know?


So the main focus of this little blogger network is to bring together Africa-based / African bloggers together so we can have dance parties, encourage one another, share each other's blog posts, find other African bloggers and high five them and just grow in our relationship with Christ!


That's pretty much what is it's about. We have 12 beaaaautiful people already hanging out at the Kente and Khanga Network, and even though it's a baby, I'm convinced this thing can grow. So if you know any Africa-based / African bloggers and/or creatives who would love to interact with other bloggers and grow in Christ send them my way!

If you'd like to join us, click here and fill out this super quick form and I'll get to you ASAP.

You May Have Missed:
An Open Letter to my John-John
On Grace
Tee & Coco's Prayer Challenge


No one is like, O Lord. You are great, and You name is mighty in power. Jeremiah 10:6


No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall