6 February 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Hi! I'm back with another blogger award! Am I popular yet? No? K. But Ms. Holly over at HollyLooYa Blog is basically my favorite person ever. Her blog is both HILARIOUS and DEEPLY MOTIVATIONAL. Her heart is just wow and tbh she's so wise like oh okay then. Sorta kinda wish I can be like her one day. BUT YES. LETS GET ON WITH THIS BLOGGER AWARD.















1. What is your favorite quote or Bible verse?
I honestly don't think I could choose! There's so many A+ Bible verses that I love, but Colossians 3:12 just makes me fistpump! It says "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. It's a daily reminder of what I should be clothing myself with and how I should be treating others.

2. What is the most interesting food you have ever eaten?

Most interesting? Uhm. Frog legs or squid. Ughhh I didn't like both of them.

3. If you could re-live any moment in your life/or live in a different time period, what would it be?

I honestly don't know. OH MY GOSH I KNOW. I would want to relive/do over that one time I was talking to *ahem* a crush of mine and I was really rude to him. I feel like things could have gone differently. Smh middle school Norkor was such a mess like wow.

4. Did you make any resolutions for the New Year? If so, what were they?

What are resolutions? No resolutions here, keep moving.

5.  What would you say is your "Spirit Animal?"

er. *side eye* I'm not even a fan of animals so.. no spirit animals over here..

6. If you could have lunch with Amy Poehler (because obviously, we all want to be her best friend), what is one question you would ask her?

ER. Haven't read Amy Poehler's book. Soooooooo this is a tad bit awkward.

7. If your life was made into a movie, what would it be called? Who would play you?   

. It would be called "How To Get Your Life Out Of Shambles" but I feel like it would be more of a series you know? And dur, Lupita Nyon'go would play me. Get with the program pls.

8. Where do you see your self in 5 years? 
Fantastic question! Not sure, but not worrying about it toooo much. God is in control, and I just want to do things that glorify Him.

9. What is you biggest pet peeve?

YO. When people leave pens uncovered, like are you not planning on using it ever again? 

10. What is one piece of advice you would give to your 18 year old self? 

LEWL. I'm not 18 yet....but I would say "I hope you're studying hard and staying in prayer and the Bible and not being such a homebody / shy person."

So that was kinda fun. If you want to do this tag thingie / post, GO RIGHT AHEAD. I have no one else to nominate. #nonewfriends

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

You May Have Missed:
The Truth About My Gap Year : Part II
5 Praise Songs That Will Make You Break Out Into Dance
Thrift Shopping

Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

7 comments

  1. "*side eye* I'm not even a fan of animals" haha loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison @ Sweetly Petite6 February 2015 at 19:12

    Your blog is absolutely lovely, you definitely deserve the award! Colossians 3:12 is an awesome verse. It just radiates love and righteousness. By the way, I post some devotionals and such on my blog if you want to check it out! sweetlypetite.wordpress.com Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLLLL. Oh man #9 is so funny! #7 duh how didn't I think of that? #2 they eat frog legs on duck dynasty. #5 basically. #11 I love you heheha #causetherewerenteveneleven #getit no you didn't say #nonewfriends

    ReplyDelete
  4. no you didn't add me to your favorite reads page

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait do people still say "no you didn't" meaning like "yes you did"

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes.. yes I did. So like, what are you gonna do about it?? *much pouting, such attitude*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea but it werqs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall