10 January 2015

Happy New Year + Some Other Shenanigans













Hello! I haven't really felt any motivation to blog, just because I didn't think I had anything to share? ANYWAYS.

My Christmas and New Year's was so so so fantastic! I was surrounded with fambam and one of my BEST FRIENDS from middle school and his mom! Much fun. Such wow. Yes. So I basically spent all my waking hours hanging out with S and my sister Kiki and catching up on all the shenanigans we hadn't been up to for the past 5 years. According to my calculations, we STILL have not caught up on all the shenanigans. Can I just say 2 weeks are not enough time to catch up with people even when you hang out with them all day errday? Ugh.

Highlights from the holidays

- Artcaffe waffles. We want to marry you. Like yesterday.
- Singing loudly whilst walking on the roads. yes.
- Hanging out at New Life. 
- Mall shenanigans. 
- Maasai Market! :D
- Hanging out at home
- Too many selfies, hilarious videos and voice recordings. Literally. TOO MANY.
- Harmonizing all day errday. and also FAILING at harmonizing 600% of the time. Fantastic

I seriously wish I could handcuff these two to myself, but that's probably illegal and like.. apparently they have lives to live? Okay? Whatever.

Much cute. Such wow.







Can I just say that puberty was so good to all of us. Because in middle school we looked horrible. like for real. Like ugh no.


SO YEA. I'm too lazy to actually talk about what my family and I got up to over the holidays. Just know that shenanigans, A LOT OF LAUGHTER and food were involved. MMKAY. I hope your holidays were fantastic and that you spent some well-deserved time with your families :) Also, I'm 900% sure I've overused the word "shenanigans" but I really can't help it. It's become a part of who I am.

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of God. Psalm 92:12-13


Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

2 comments

  1. Fam & friend time is never enough. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness I am super late on this, but happy (belated) new year! Your holidays sounded brilliant and I'm sure this year has been/will be too.
    and pfft, 'shenanigans' is forever a golden word in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall